WARNING: THINKING ABOUT DOING A JUICE CLEANSE? BEFORE FORKING OVER YOUR HARD-EARNED CASH, LEARN HOW TO DO A JUICE CLEANSE THE EASIEST, MOST AFFORDABLE, HEALTHIEST, SANEST AND SATISFYING WAY POSSIBLE SO YOU CAN BANISH CRAVINGS FOR JUNK FOOD ONCE AND FOR ALL!
YOUR JUICE CLEANSE STARTS NOW!
Stop! Don’t click the buy now button on a juice cleanse just yet. Before you spend $100, $200 or more on a juice cleanse, take just a few minutes of your precious time to learn how to do a juice cleanse “successfully.”
What does successfully mean? It means that you get through the juice cleanse with no detox symptoms; you experience no cravings, especially for unhealthy snacks; and, you’ll be empowered to eat healthy long after the juice cleanse is over. You’ll have both the knowledge and motivation to stick to healthy eating habits. Moreover, a successful cleanse will reset your taste buds so that even a tiny morsel of junk food will taste disgusting to you!
You have tons of options when spending money on a juice cleanse. Without doubt, not all juice cleanses are the same. In fact, many juice cleanses are detrimental to your health. But the problem is, many people who buy a juice cleanse don’t do their research.
Instead, many people purchase a juice cleanse online almost as if it’s an impulse buy. Kind of like buying mints or chocolate or gum at the supermarket checkout line. However, a tin of mints costs only a few bucks, not a few hundred.
Perhaps It’s no surprise then that many online juice cleanse reviews read like these real ones:
“day TWO and I now can’t drink it – it is so SOUR / tainted like rusty nail I can’t drink it. A WASTE of $100.00…”
“I’ve done a few juice cleanses and this one is not very good at all. I wouldn’t waste your money on it.”
“Awful. Tastes terrible and made me incredibly sick.”
“Waste of my time and money. This all had way too much sugar in it to be a cleanse.”
“WORST JUICE EVER!!!”
“I’ve never craved for solid food so much.”
“Don’t believe the hype because that’s all it is. They taste awful are super expensive and I found a piece of plastic in my juice.”
HOW TO DO A 1, 3, or 5 DAY JUICE CLEANSE SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT EXPERIENCING DETOX SYMPTOMS & CRAVINGS
Want your juice cleanse to be a 5-star experience—like these 500 5-star reviews— and not an epic fail like the reviews above?
Then take a quick peek at these TOP 5 MUST-HAVES FOR A HEALTHY JUICE CLEANSE:
- ORGANIC: All ingredients in the juice cleanse must be organic. You’re going to have a much more difficult time detoxing and losing weight if the juice contains pesticides. Only organic juice cleanses will really help your liver purge toxins that are responsible for weight gain and skin problems.
- BLENDED VEGGIES, NOT JUICED: Any juice cleanse (even an organic juice cleanse) that’s mostly fruit juice is a waste of your money and bad for your health. The massive amounts of fruit sugar will cause cravings for junk food because of unsteady blood sugar levels. In fact, a juice cleanse shouldn’t actually consist of juice at all! Instead, it should contain blended green, leafy vegetables. In other words, it should be an Organic Green Drink containing the planet’s most detoxifying and nutritious veggies that just happen to taste great blended. (Learn more about the difference between blended and juiced here.)
- FIBER: Blended green leafy veggies are infinitely better for your health because they contain fiber. Fiber is a must-have for a successful organic juice cleanse. That’s because fiber helps you go #2. You can’t detox if you don’t poop. And you won’t poop if your cleanse juice doesn’t contain fiber. Unfortunately, many people who spend lots of money on cleanse juice end up feeling miserable because they are constipated. Also, fiber helps you feel full. Without fiber, you’ll be way more tempted by cravings for junk snacks.
- PROTEIN: The majority of juice cleanses (again, even organic juice cleanses) do not contain nearly enough protein. Even going as little as 3 days without enough protein will start wasting away your muscle tissue. Your hair may feel like straw and your nails brittle. Fruits and veggies contain very little protein. Definitely not enough to support your body’s lean muscle. In light of this fact, you need an organic juice cleanse that contains ample protein. Maybe not a T-bone steak’s worth, but sufficient to boost metabolism.
- Pre- & Post-Cleanse Guidance: In order for you to have a 5-star organic juice cleanse experience, you need to know exactly what to eat and drink and what not to eat and drink—not only during the cleanse, but well before and after. It may come as a shock that there are some people whose first meal after a cleanse is over is a bacon cheeseburger with fries. But who can blame them if they’re not informed…. It’s easy to think how somebody can get duped into thinking “Oh, I’ll lose 10 pounds doing a juice cleanse and I’ll be so much healthier when it’s over,” only to resume their unhealthy eating habits.
How The Nation’s #1 Juice Cleanse Delivery Company Blows Away The Competition & Will Leave You Feeling Slimmer With Healthier Looking Skin, AND More Energetic, Focused & Empowered To Stick With Smart Eating Habits For Good!
The reason why over 10,000 people have chosen ChefV.com for their juice cleanse is we offer so much more than juice (really, they’re Organic Green Drinks). We are the only cleanse that includes Organic Green Drinks, Organic Vegan Protein Shakes & Detox Soup.
Each day, on a ChefV.com Cleanse, you’ll enjoy:
- Four (4) 16 oz Organic Green Drinks:
The yummy green drinks cleanse vital organs and rid harmful toxins from the body without the discomfort of other juice cleanses. Cold-blended to preserve nutrient density, Organic Green Drinks consist of 7 of the most detoxifying leafy greens on the planet, all certified organic: green kale, black kale, collard greens, dandelion greens, green chard, curly parsley and green leaf lettuce. The Organic Green Drinks are sweetened with a tiny bit of apple to satisfy your taste buds.
- Two (2) 16 oz Organic Protein Shakes:
Maintaining lean muscle is critical for juice cleanse success. But a protein shake is no good unless it tastes great and is easy to absorb. The 20 grams of vegan-friendly pea protein powder is super easy to digest and won’t leave you with that chalky taste and bloated feeling characteristic of many other protein powders. This raw, whole food protein shake is delicious and contains all nine essential amino acids to keep you going strong all day.
- 1 Detox Soup:
Enjoy a 16 oz “SOUPer Detox” to end each day with a warm, delicious meal that flushes your vital organs and leaves you satisfied. This flavorful soup is packed with local, organic ingredients that may help detoxify your body. Not only does Detox Soup taste great, it’s extremely nourishing, containing some of the most therapeutic nutrients on the planet, such as turmeric and ginger. On each day of your cleanse, you’ll get either Ginger Carrot or Sweet Potato Curry Soup. All soups are vegan-friendly.
THE CHEF V JUICE CLEANSE DIFFERENCE
Can you see why and how the ChefV.com cleanse is different than every single other cleanse you’ve ever come across? No other 1, 3, or 5 day juice cleanse on the market is organic, delivers fresh to your home and offers Green Drinks, Protein Shakes, Detox Soups and Detox Tea, along with giving you step by step instructions on how to do a juice cleanse with success.
It’s for these reasons that hundreds of people who have completed a Chef V juice cleanse have written a 5-star review.
Here are just a few:
“Absolutely loved the cleansing process and the products itself ! I’m a seasoned cleanser/detoxer and a certified Health Coach. I must say that Chef V’s system is a breeze and actually healthier compared to others of similar systems in certain aspects. Chef V’s cleanse/detox programs are healthy, effective, simple, straight to the point, enjoyable, and actually affordable (for what your getting compared to others). All of that without sacrificing quality! They also offer several levels/packages and options according to your experience level and needs (which not many brands do).”
– Anaya M., Brooklyn, NY
“Still going strong by using these products!!! I just completed a 3 day cleanse in order to get ready for another 21 day cleanse challenge, and again I feel energized, light, and super glowing! Even after only the quick and easy 3 day cleanse I LOST A TOTAL OF 9lbs!!! I’ve kept it off too. CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS PIC THIS TIME AROUND FROM THE 3-DAY CLEANSE!”
– Rick M., Studio City, CA
“The most delicious green drink you have ever tasted! I found this company through my best friend. She swears by it and always has it in her fridge. So, of course I had to get in on a good thing!
The green drink and the cleanses are down right amazing. The cook book also gives great options for cooking at home. Chef V making getting healthy nutrition as easy as opening your fridge and pouring into the glass. Love it!”
– Alyse P., Burlingame, CA
Ready to get started on a juice cleanse … but don’t know which plan to choose?
Choose a Chef V Organic Juice Cleanse That’s Right For You
NEWBIE: 3-DAY CLEANSE
Never done a juice cleanse? No problem. Start with our 3 Day Juice Cleanse. This is our most popular organic juice detox for quick weight loss. You’ll receive easy-to-follow pre- and post-cleanse guidelines. How much weight can you lose? How does 5-15 pounds sound? And even if you eat junk food and drink coffee, you can easily do a 3 Day Cleanse. In fact, many people, like Alice, with no previous cleanse or detox program experience say they didn’t miss their coffee at all:
“Lost 6.5 lbs & my skin cleared up"
“Originally I thought I couldn’t do it because I love to eat junk food and drink coffee. Well I just finished my 3 day cleanse and I feel great! I lost 6.5 lbs and my skin cleared up. I did the cleanse with no problem and barely felt hungry the whole time. I would recommend that everyone do a cleanse at least once. This was my first cleanse and I’m glad that I did the research on Chef V because it was the right choice. The green drink was tasty and kept me energized. I was surprised that I didn’t need my daily coffee. I think that I will drink a lot less coffee."
INTERMEDIATE: 5-DAY CLEANSE
If you have done a cleanse or detox program before but it’s been a while, our 5 Day Cleanse is perfect for you. This safe, highly affordable and enjoyable program may help you lose up to 20 pounds in just 5 days when you follow the easy guidelines. Five days might sound like a lot for some people. But with the Green Drinks, Protein Shakes, Detox Soups and Detox Tea you won’t feel famished or give in to temptations.
“Healthier, energized & I crave the green drink!"
“The Chef V cleanse definitely gets my stamp of approval. My first cleanse was the 5-day and I have never done a cleanse before. I won’t lie: it was hard. I eat a lot of solid food and just drinking liquids is normally not my thing. I feel healthier, energized, and actually crave the green drink. It’s a super green, healthy drink and chances are your body isn’t used to getting so much of it. A cleanse isn’t just about losing weight, it’s about inputting good nutritious foods into your system so that your body and mind will thank you. But I did end up losing 6 pounds, from 128 to 122 which is a nice bonus!”
– Gloria, USA
“lost 13 pounds & feel better"
“I decided to do the cleanse after two of my friends showed me their fantastic results from Chef V’s cleanse! I bought the 5 day and started ASAP. Overall, I lost 13 pounds with the cleanse (was originally 130) and I feel so much better! I recommended the cleanse to a friend of mine after showing her my results and she also lost 10 pounds. In conclusion, if you’re trying to find a way to lose weight, try Chef V’s organic cleanse. You won’t be disappointed! Thanks Chef V!”
– Marlyn, USA
HOW TO ENHANCE YOUR ORGANIC CLEANSE
These simple (and sometimes luxurious) detox treatments can enhance your cleanse, leading to more weight loss, detoxification and relaxation.
- Massage: Getting a massage releases metabolic waste from your tissues and improves your blood circulation. If you have the money, a monthly massage is great for detox. Try to get a massage a day or two before your cleanse.
- Sauna: Byproducts of metabolism seep out your sweat pores in a sauna. This dietary waste includes lactic acid and uric acid. Your body also stores fat in the toxins, which a sauna can help purge.
- Steam: Sitting in a steam room opens your mucous membranes. This is a great thing if you have congestion. Steam rooms and a Chef V cleanse are a powerful detoxing duo.
- Facials: your skin is the largest organ in the body. And when you have skin problems, it’s really a mirror of what’s going on in your body. Some toxins are able to escape through the skin. For example, bad bacteria that seep out your pores can manifest as acne or blackheads. Facials can help eliminate the bad bacteria.
- Colon Hydrotherapy: OK, so having a tube inserted up your backside might not be your idea of a glamorous spa treatment. But colon hydrotherapy is essential for detoxing, especially if you don’t poop regularly.
- Yoga: A gentle, yoga class is a healthy and spiritual way to enhance your cleanse. But during your cleanse, take it easy. In addition to gentle yoga, go for walks or do other forms of low-impact, low-intensity movement. Wait a few days until your cleanse is over before exercising at high-intensity again.
HOW TO DO A CLEANSE: WHAT TO EAT
We’ll give you exact instructions on what you’ll need to do in the days before your cleanse begins. However, if you want a sneak peek, here goes:
PRE- & POST-CLEANSE TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Before you get started, take two days before AND after your cleanse to eat only the recommended foods below. This will help decrease your detox symptoms and help you ease into and out of the cleanse.
Fruits & Vegetables
Unsweetened fresh or frozen whole fruits, fresh squeezed fruit juices, sea vegetables (seaweeds), avocados, olives, and raw, steamed, sautéed, juiced, or roasted vegetables
Oranges, orange juice, grapefruit, bananas, strawberries, grapes, corn, creamed vegetables, nightshades (tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, potatoes)
Hemp, rice, and nut milks (such as almond, hazelnut, walnut, etc.) and coconut milk, coconut oil/butter
Dairy and eggs: including milk, cheese, cottage cheese, cream, yogurt, butter, ice cream, non-dairy creamers, ghee
Non-Gluten Grains & Starch
Brown, red, black and wild rice, millet, amaranth, teff, tapioca, buckwheat, quinoa
White rice, wheat, corn, barley, spelt, kamut, rye, triticale, oats (even gluten-free)
Fresh or water-packed, cold-water fish (trout, salmon, halibut, tuna, mackerel, sardines, pike, kippers), wild game (rabbit, pheasant, bison, venison, elk, etc.), lamb, duck, organic chicken and turkey
Pork (bacon), beef, veal, sausage, cold cuts, canned meats, frankfurters (hot dogs), shellfish, any raw meats or fish
Split peas, lentils, legumes, bee pollen, spirulina, and blue-green algae
Soybean products (soy sauce, soybean oil in processed foods)
Nuts & Seeds
Hemp, sesame, pumpkin, & sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, pecans, almonds, walnuts, cashews, macadamia, pistachios, brazil, nut and seed butters such as almond or tahini
Peanuts & peanut butter
Butter, margarine, shortening, processed oils, canola oil, salad dressings, mayonnaise, spreads
Filtered water, green, white or herbal tea, seltzer or mineral water, Yerba Mate, coconut water, green drink
Alcohol, coffee, caffeinated beverages, soda pop, soft drinks, fruit juice (unless fresh pressed)
Stevia, coconut nectar
Refined sugar, white/brown sugars, maple syrup, high fructose corn syrup, evaporated cane juice, Splenda®, Equal®, Sweet’N Low®, juice concentrate, agave nectar, brown rice syrup
Vinegar, all spices, all herbs, sea salt, black pepper, stone-ground mustard, miso, coconut liquid aminos, wheat-free tamari and nama shoyu, unsweetened whole fruit jam
Regular chocolate (with dairy and sugar), ketchup, relish, chutney, traditional soy sauce, barbecue sauce, teriyaki, breath mints
- Drink 16oz of Green Drink first thing every morning. Continue for at least two days eating the pre- cleanse food to ease you back into a healthy diet. Keep it Going!
HOW TO DO A JUICE CLEANSE: DO IT WITH A FRIEND
Friends help each other stay accountable. It’s much easier to do a cleanse if you’ve got a good friend to help keep you in check. Craving ice cream while doing a cleanse? Your friend can slap some sense into you. Not literally. That wouldn’t be nice of your friend to slap you. But a good friend will help you realize that instant gratifications are false friends. The good news is you won’t want ice cream on a ChefV.com cleanse. That’s because we’ll provide you with all the yummy Green Drinks, Protein Shakes, and Detox Soups you need to avoid cravings.
Even if you don’t have a friend to do a Juice Cleanse with, consider us your friend. We’ll hold your hand every step of the way. REMEMBER: In order to lose weight easily and learn how to keep it off for good, you need a Chef V Organic Cleanse, not just any standard juice cleanse! And if you have any questions before DAY 1 of your cleanse, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Good luck on your cleanse!
(You really won’t need any luck because we make it really easy for you!)