Check out this delicious Meatless Monday recipe from Chef V. Perfect for this St. Patty’s day or anytime!
TOTAL: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Serving Size: 2 Person
- 2 tbsp. organic coconut oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 quart of organic vegetable broth
- 6 cups organic broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- ½ cup raw, unsalted cashews
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup pepitas for garnish (optional)
In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, heat the coconut oil. Add onions, shallots, and garlic and cook until translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Add broth & broccoli and boil for 10 minutes. Remove the soup and pour into a blender. Add thyme, coconut milk, and cashews to blender. Blend until smooth, 2-3 minutes. Serve in a bowl and top with pepitas or garnish with extra thyme sprigs.