Take it from me, as someone who travels often, you need a healthy snack recipe to keep your immune system strong when travelling. I usually make a batch of this recipe before a long trip. This recipe is one of my go-to healthy snacks when I’m traveling on a plane….
TOTAL TIME: 15 min
- Apples & Almond Butter
- 1 apple (my favs are Fuji, Honeycrisp, and Gala)
- 2 tablespoons Chef V’s Raw Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao nibs
- First, I’ll show you how I make the raw almond butter. Check out the directions HERE. The instructions show a simple way to make raw almond butter at home. Now that you know how, it’s time to make apples with almond butter, coconut and cacao.
- Cut the apples in quarters and smear the almond butter on. Sprinkle with toppings if desired and savor each bite!