Chef V’s Tip: My Raw Nut Milk is easy to make and so versatile; I use it throughout my cookbook. Or, an ice-cold glass of it is refreshing on a hot summer day.
CHEF V’S RAW NUT MILK
- 3 cups raw almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, or macadamia nuts
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup Chef V’s Raw Nut Milk or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup crushed raw almonds
- 1/4 cup crushed raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
To make the nut milk, process 3 cups of raw nuts and 3 cups of filtered water in a Vitamix until liquified. Strain through a cheesecloth into a mason jar and seal. Will keep for up to 3-5 days refrigerated.
To make the cereal, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and serve.