This recipe is easy and it tastes delicious! Eat it with naan, veggies, gluten-free bread or pita chips. I love Stacy’s brand gluten free pita chips, they are the best. Enjoy!
TOTAL TIME: 15 min
- 1 (15-ounce) can or 2 cups cooked garbanzo beans, chilled
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cucumber, seeded and sliced
Process all ingredients except cucumber in a Vitamix for 1 to 2 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of water if needed for better blending. Serve on cucumber slices, as a dip with your favorite veggies, or spread on a wrap or gluten-free toast. Sprinkle with paprika and sesame seeds.